الاثنين، 29 مايو 2017

Am Fine



 Resultado de imagem para girl sad

Am fine , or maybe am acting as a fine  person
Am not fine  ,,that's the truth
Am just pretended that am fine am ok 
but deeply am crushed 
heart is paining 
chest is paining
soul is tired
missing , thinking and stay all the time on mars
creating pictures and events 
 In easy words: lie to my self by drawing and painting beautiful pictures
for people not know which land am  sitting 

Allah make hearts chilling
Allah make eyes tearing
Allah create the life in the earth and all planets
Allah create me
and my pain
so that,  I  keep it inside me and burn my self
fighting and suffering with my veins
I need to ignore How matter the ignoring is  difficult

Am fine 
Al hamdullilah For All Things Allah send it to my life
Even some are painful
Yaa Alla Make Me Stronger.

ليست هناك تعليقات: