الاثنين، 21 أغسطس 2017

waiting for my Rizq





My duty is in a dead place that hardly we found a customers
and my colleagues boring from complete their duties due to that
and am suffering from their  careless and
from my managers pressures
I tried to escape to other place but all doors closed on my face
I believe that Allah created for each single person in this word
(a  Door ..where the light enter their life full of hope and (Rizq


Daily,  I try to  enjoy the light which carry  hope
......
And waiting for my Rizq

(  My Rizq...still in the way and no one can take what its mine)

Am living because of this sentence that
 each morning  I induce my self by remember it
And I wish that my door will open  before I die

Regards, 
 to my soil 


Image result for girl waiting

ليست هناك تعليقات: