الأربعاء، 17 يناير 2018

Destiny



I was waiting ,only
Waiting and waiting and  waiting
Until the sleepiness win and take me off from this waiting
so, Finally my brain had rest from that stupid thinking which all 
the one hour and half was waiting and blinding my brain cells

Whatever...
I wake up with  New story which make  me angry
and after four hours I discovered that am a rock in his way
Am guiding him to the bad way

Am I ..?!  come on whats this BS
Am Just a close Friend 
And sweet heart that wish you all the happiness
Am An short girl that somehow like you
and wish you to smile and be energitic
to make her smile too and be active always 


Am just 'I don't know what am excatly
and why Am In you life..

Its all something decided from  the God
and its tasty And 

Painful...

So, please No need to hurt her
She will leave when she can..
Giver her time 
She will go because she is good person and
 not meant to hurt you at all.


And if you are her destiny
She will met you again 
One day


Image result for girl travel

ليست هناك تعليقات: