الجمعة، 23 مارس 2018

Happy new age new year to myself


21-3-2018
I thought it will little quiet but that not upset me,
I start my day with afternoon shift duty , I thought in the beginning it's a bad start of luck
but, it was a great chance to celebrate my Birthday.

I decided to c my friend in Sharjah in stead of Ajman..which give me a chance to
met Tulip Sharjah Team ..and that's was  a cool time I spent it with Quart Al Ain.
Then I met my friend and we had a bad coffee which make us laughing about our luck 
I enjoyed the day even I don't know that's I will spent it like this.
However , I back to the duty to start my shift and their ..people act like nothing 
going on.. I ignore them too..later I receive My gift 
Which am using now to type this words...Laptop
So, Am under Shock Tell Today..

Am I that important for him
or just to say sorry for the one previous year of making me work alone
or
Goodbye gift...??  Allah only knows

 Image result for happybirthday

ليست هناك تعليقات: